ESET Smart Security was designed to be complete solution in the field of computer protection against infiltrations and attacks. Eset Smart Security offers more than just a sum of its parts - it is synergy that matters most. If all components are used simultaneously, the effectiveness of the whole program is multiplied. ESET Smart Security unifies all its functions to create a complex security solution.
ESET Smart Security is based on three basic pillars:
ESET NOD32 Antivirus + Antispyware
· This component is in fact an improved version of the award-winning scanning engine of NOD32 Antivirus. With respect to program’s unprecedented scanning speed, the following improvements have been made:
· Improved system of cleaning and deleting infiltrations. The antivirus system now intelligently cleans and deletes infiltrations with no need for user interaction.
· Computer scan can be run in background in order to use only a part of system resources. Thus scanning will not affect the performance of your computer and you will be able to work on it as usual.
· The resident protection supports archive scanning.
· Update optimization, smaller update package size than in version 2.7, more effective management and protection of update files against damage.
· Email protection for users of Outlook Express.
ESET Personal Firewall
· Firewall monitors all traffic between a protected computer and other computers in the local network and in the Internet. High quality protection is provided by the following functions:
· Scanning of application protocols HTTP and POP3 (used for Internet browsing and for retrieving email from servers) for infiltrations.
· Checking low-level network communication which helps to avoid many of various remote attacks.
· Ability to recognize the character of network connections established by various types of infiltrations and ability to automatically terminate them.
· Filtering of incoming and outgoing communication based on user defined rules.
· Monitoring changes in executable files.
· Interactive and automatic mode. The former enables you to create your own filtering rules, the latter filters all communication automatically.
ESET Anti Spam
· ESET Anti Spam serves to filter unsolicited email, which makes your work with email more effective. The key features of the ESET Anti Spam are:
· Support for the RCF email format
· Supports several scanning techniques including the combination of Bayesian filter, virus signatures and user defined rules.
· Supports the creation of Blacklist and Whitelist.
· Integration with the Microsoft Outlook messaging and collaboration client.
· Ability to control multiple messages simultaneously.
You need to have credentials to download ESET Smart Security. Click here to request them and an email with a username and password will be sent to you shortly.
Here are some key features of “ESET Smart Security”:
· Threats don’t always enter in ways you expect. ESET Smart Security inspects SSL-encrypted communication channels like HTTPS and POP3S, and intelligently scans compressed files to find threats that other products miss. ESET’s Smart Optimization feature makes file scanning faster than ever.
· New Learning Mode saves time by automatically creating firewall rules by observing how end users use the network, while offering advanced firewall modes for power users. Pair customized firewall profiles with trusted network zones and have appropriate firewall rules applied automatically based on detected network presence.
Trusted Zone Authentication:
· Identify trusted network zones by network configurations (a configurable combination of host/DNS/DHCP server IP address, wireless SSID, connection profile, etc) or securely authenticate into a network using ESET Authentication Server.
· ESET Smart Security now takes care of annoying spam with a smaller, faster, and even more effective spam filter.
Removable Media Security:
· Threats can enter your PC from removable media such as USB thumb drives. For self-running media, ESET Smart Security scans autorun.inf and associated files when the medium is inserted, in addition to scanning any file on any removable device when it is accessed, or during a full-scan of the media.
· ESET SysInspector and ESET SysRescue simplify diagnosing and cleaning of infected systems by allowing deep scans of system processes to find hidden threats, and creating bootable rescue CD/DVD or USB drives to help you repair an infected computer.
· ESET Smart Security has built-in technology to prevent malicious software from corrupting or disabling it, so you can rest assured your system is always protected.
· Microsoft Windows XP:
· 400 MHz 32-bit (x86)/ 64-bit (x64)
· 128MB RAM of system memory
· 320 MB available space
· Super VGA (800 x 600)
· Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, Home Server:
· 1 GHz 32-bit (x86)/ 64-bit (x64)
· 512MB RAM of system memory
· 320 MB available space
· 30-day trial
What’s New in This Release:
· Fix: Outlook plugin crashed in specific situations
· Fix: SSL scanning issue with certain type of data
Windows XP / Vista /…